Browser extensions are used for improving a browser’s user interface, security , blocking advertisements, and various other features to make browsing the internet easier and more safe. It is also called as Add ons.
These extensions are available in a google chrome web browser and Mozilla Firefox web and mobile browser mainly. These two browsers are providing various type of extensions you can use by installing it to your browser.
Most of the people nowadays use mobile browsing so for both Android and iOS users should install Firefox if you want to make good browsing experience. Because Chrome is not providing extensions in a mobile browser.
Google Chrome web browser is providing lots of extensions for PC users. Here is the list of top 5 extensions should be used.
5 Extensions Should Be Used
- AdBlock Plus – Blocks annoying video ads on YouTube, Facebook ads, banners and much more
- Video DownloadHelper – The easy way to download and convert Web videos from hundreds of YouTube-like sites.
- Google Translation – Translate to your native language a selected text.
- Ghostery – Increase your browsing privacy, protection, and speed.
- LastPass Password Manager – LastPass, an award-winning password manager, saves your passwords and gives you secure access from every computer and mobile device.
NOTE: These extensions link given is for FireFox
- Download – Firefox mobile browser
- Download – Google Chrome Web Browser
- Download & Install extensions for Chrome – Chrome Web Store
- Download & Install extensions for Firefox – Firefox Addons
If you find this article useful, then let me know in the comment area. Share if you find something informative.
Hit the bell icon below on the right side of the screen to never miss any update.